Application for the Old School Labs $1000 Scholarship for Students – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by Old School Labs in USA.
Here at Old School Labs we believe in challenging the status quo and helping others do the same. It took a team of scientists, nutritionists, and designers to help us re-invent a quality and healthy supplement.
However, none of that would have been possible without a good education.
It’s our hope that we can pay-it-forward and help someone else achieve their dreams and start challenging the status quo. Every year there is one $1,000 scholarship up for grabs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
OLD SCHOOL LABS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) student attending a school in the U.S. who will graduate during the 2019-2020 academic school year
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, or a U.S. Permanent Resident
- Will receive high school diploma during current academic year
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of COSIDLA Inc. or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries
- Temporary U.S. residents
OLD SCHOOL LABS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To enter, please submit a video that is no longer than 5 minutes that answers the following questions:
- How has health and fitness changed in society over the last 50 years?
- How does society make it difficult to stay healthy and what is your strategy for defeating these roadblocks?
- When your video submission is complete please upload it to YouTube. Next, send the YouTube link, your full name, with the subject line “Scholarship Submission” to us via our contact form.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered not later than March 15, 2020.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below