Application for the Olsson Fire & Risk Master’s Scholarship For Overseas in New Zealand – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
The main motive of this educational award is to provide some funding help for New Zealand and International participants who are going to start their master’s studies at UC.The educational bursary will provide an amount of $15,000 plus tuition fees at the domestic rate to the successful candidate.
The University of Canterbury became an independent university in 1961. It was established in 1873 as Canterbury College and also known as New Zealand’s second-oldest university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- New Zealand and International participants are eligible.
- Available for undertaking a Master of Engineering in the field of Fire Engineering or a Masters of Engineering degree program at the university.
- An applicant must be a full-time participant at UC.
- Aspirants have to demonstrate English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- It is required that all interested students hold an undergraduate degree for applying to a masters degree program.
MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates are suggested to take the admission in a master’s degree program at the university. Once they complete their application, they are worthy of applying to the fund online.
Application must include:
- As the university requirement, candidates have to submit copies or scans of their academic transcripts, degree certificate, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and language ability proof.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below