Application for the One World Scholarship-AAI Salzburg for Developing Countries in Austria- 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Afro-Asian Institute Salzburg in Austria.
These free educational grants are available for the candidates of developing candidates and aims to support masters and PhD studies at any Austrian university.The educational award will help applicants in their studies at the university.
Established in 1959, the Afro- Asian Institute was both a development educational institution and a meeting place for cultures and religions. It has the organizational form of a church foundation with public rights.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ONE WORLD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from developing countries are eligible to apply.
- They can pursue a masters or a PhD degree program at a university or university of applied sciences in Salzburg or Tyrol (the University of Salzburg, University of Innsbruck, FH Salzburg, MCI, and FH Kufstein).
- Preference will be given to female candidates with the age limit of Master studies max. 30 years (mothers: 35 years), PhD studies max. 35 years (mothers: 40 years) at the time of application.
- The candidates must demonstrate financial needs.
ONE WORLD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You need to apply for a master or a PhD degree program at a university University of applied sciences in Salzburg or Tyrol (the University of Salzburg, University of Innsbruck, FH Salzburg, MCI, and FH Kufstein). Send your complete application documents to [email protected] using a free data transfer such as wetransfer or sendspace.
Application must include:
- Study progress documented by a transcript of records of current and past studies. Candidates who have already completed at least one semester at an Austrian university have a distinctive advantage.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below