Application for the One-Year Scholarship Program for International Students in Germany – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Bavarian-Czech Academic Agency in Germany.
The grant funded by the Bavarian-Czech University Agency and available for those brilliant aspirants who wish to finance their postgraduate studies, PhD or one-year research sojourns at any Bavarian universities.The studentship will provide the monthly (735, – €) and amounts to 8.820, – € per year. Students with at least one child receive 895, – € per month, which amounts to 10.740, – € per year
The Bavarian-Czech Academic Agency is affiliated with the Bavarian Academic Center for Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe (BAYHOST). It provides a wide range of academic cooperation in research and education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ONE-YEAR SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Seekers from Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, and Ukraine.
- Postgraduate, PhD or research program in any subject area.
- To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have to be a graduate student from one of these countries. Candidates must have an interest in studying the masters, PhD, and research in any of their chosen subject area at any Bavarian universities for the academic year 2020-2021.
- Candidates must be no older than 30 (for master’s degree students) or 35 (for doctoral candidates) in the first year of scholarship. Applicants must be matriculated in a master’s or PhD program at a Bavarian University, University of Applied Sciences or Art Academy of your choice during the period of your granted scholarship.
- You are needed to provide evidence of your German and/or English language skills according to your intended study program in Bavaria.
- For taking affirmation, claimants need to achieved / or will achieve a distinctively above-average university degree and hold their bachelor degree certificates with good academic grades.
ONE-YEAR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you have an inclination towards this educational program then you are recommended to be registered as a postgraduate and PhD degree student at any Bavarian universities. After taking acceptance, claimants can submit the online award application form.
Application must include:
- Must attach the previous academic achievements, letter of motivation, description of the project, letter of endorsement of a Bavarian university, proof of citizenship, letter of motivation and a tabular CV. Send your documents to the Bayerisches Hochschulzentrum für Mittel-, Ostund Südosteuropa BAYHOST Universitätsstr. 31, D-93053 Regensburg Germany.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2019, and February 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below