Application for the Online Student Scholarship for International Students in Canada – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Wilfrid Laurier in Canada.
These educational grants are available for both full- and part-time students and International applicants in undertaking an undergraduate and graduate degree level program in Canada.The awards will provide support for the education of candidates in these programs.
Wilfrid Laurier University was established in 1911 as a public university in Canada. It offers undergraduate and graduate level program with a variety of fields for all full, part-time and international students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ONLINE STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants of any nationality are acceptable.
- They are eligible to apply for an undergraduate and graduate degree (online) level course at the university.
- The aspirant must not enjoy any other award from the university.
- The requirements are based on which course the participant is applying.
- Applicants with a non-English language background are suggested to take TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate their English language ability.
ONLINE STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To take the award, candidates have to register themselves in an undergraduate or graduate degree (online) at the university. And then, they can submit their profile through the LORIS portal for the grants.
Application must include:
- The University is not asking for any documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2019, for first-year undergraduate, September 26, 2019, for all students and October 24, 2019, for students who have completed the general profile will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below