Application for the Orchestral Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Royal Holloway University of London in UK.
This study program is allowing you to focus on developing your music talent. The Scholars will receive a cash bursary of £700 a year during their course.
The Royal Holloway University of London is a public research university in London. It has a variety of academic degree programs, including Single Honors and Joint Honors.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ORCHESTRAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are particularly welcome.
- Undergraduate degree program in music.
- Although orchestral scholars often come from a musical background they are not restricted to this area of study. You can undertake any degree across our 21 academic departments and schools and still benefit from the unique training experience afforded by our orchestral programme.
- If you play one of the following instruments, we would encourage you to apply (in order of priority). If you play a different instrument, please still apply as opportunities are awarded on merit and talent: Viola, Double bass, Cello, Horn, Low brass &Violin.
- Claimants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Students have to provide evidence of English language proficiency by providing the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
ORCHESTRAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to apply for this admission program, applicants must be needed to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university before the deadline. After taking admission students should apply through the online application form.
Application must include:
- Must attach your citizenship certificate, official academic transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 24, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below