Application for the Orion Master’s Energy Scholarship for International Students in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
The funding program supports motivated students who want to undertake a master’s degree program in energy processing technologies and renewable engineering. The University of Canterbury will provide $ 16,500 for domestic and international students to study for a master’s degree in research related to the energy field.
Established in 1873, the University of Canterbury is the second oldest university in New Zealand and ranked within the top 500 universities in the world. It provides a wide range of facilities and services are available to students on and around the UC campus as well as our field facilities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ORION MASTER’S ENERGY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The grant is tenable for enrolment of up to 120 points, by students who are enrolled at the University in either:
- A program for a master’s degree that includes a thesis, dissertation, or research project with a credit weighting of at least 90 points relating to the energy field in the broadest sense; or
- A program for a MEngSt (Renewable Energy) degree that includes a 30-point research project.
- Master’s degree program in Energy Processing Technologies and Renewable Engineering.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
ORION MASTER’S ENERGY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below