Application for the OSU International Achievement Freshman Scholarships in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Oklahoma State University in USA.
The program aims to support outstanding aspirants who want to complete an undergraduate degree program at a university in the USA. The university will provide the award amount vary from $4,000 to $10,000 per academic year to the winning candidates for four years.
Founded in 1890, Oklahoma State University is a public land-grant research university that provides undergraduate research opportunities, including the unique Freshman Research Program to the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
OSU FRESHMAN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for this award
- Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Students qualify for assured admission if they meet ONE of the following criteria:
- 0 GPA or better unweighted cumulative AND top 33.3% rank in high school graduating class, OR
- 0 GPA or better in 15-unit core AND 21 ACT/1060 SAT or better, OR
- 24 ACT/1160 SAT or better
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants must have 8.5+ IELTS or 115-120 TOEFL IBT or 30 ACT or 1360 SAT AND 3.25 GPA
OSU FRESHMAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, applicants need to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. International students are automatically considered for programmes by submitting a completed application for admission. No additional application for a scholarship is required.
Application must include:
- There are no supporting documents needed for this grant. At the time of application, the university may be asked for it.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 14, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below