Application for the Otago International Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Otago in New Zealand.
Otago International Excellence Scholarships welcome, support and recognize the best international students commencing selected postgraduate programmes. These merit-based scholarships recognize academic excellence, diversity, and leadership potential in supporting high-achieving students in their studies. The University of Otago will provide an award amount of up to NZ$10,000 for tuition fees to the successful candidates.
The University of Otago is New Zealand’s first university, founded in 1869. It is divided into four academic divisions and has an international reputation for excellence and teaching.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Master’s degree programme.
- Be international students who are not citizens, permanent residents or resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia*; and
- Have met the entry requirements for an eligible programme; and
- Have met the award level for the scholarship; and
- Be subject to paying international tuition fees; and
- Be intending to commence full-time study in that programme in 2023.
- To admission to the university, the candidate must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- If English is not your first language, you must show your English language ability by IELTS and TOEFL tests. English language requirements for postgraduate study at Otago.
INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no separate application process for this award. Applicants must receive an offer to enrol in the master’s degree program at the University of Otago.
Application must include:
- Candidates might be asked to provide the following documents: A pre-qualification degree, academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below