Application for the OTS South Africa Programme for South African Students in Netherlands – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the VU University Amsterdam in Netherlands.
The educational award is designed for talented and motivated South African students who need financial support to study English taught masters program at VU Adam. To support the master’s degree program, the university will provide the tuition fees to the winning candidates.
Established in 1880, The Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is an open organization, strongly linked to people and society. Their programmes can help you advance your career, begin a new career or fulfil a lifelong interest.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
OTS SOUTH AFRICA PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for South African candidates
- English taught masters program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Apply for the first year of a full-time English taught Master’s programme at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam starting per September 2021.
- Have the South African nationality and are not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
- Should not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
- Be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa/residence permit.
- To apply for free study, candidates must have to check out the admission requirements page.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
OTS SOUTH AFRICA PROGRAMME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must attach your 2 Letters of recommendation, CV, academic transcripts, reference copy of passport, and Transcript of records.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below