Application for the Ottawa Financial Aid Bursary for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Ottawa in Canada.
The funding programme is targeted at excellent students who would like to study undergraduate degree coursework in Canada for the academic year 2020/2021. The University of Ottawa will provide financial aid to international students who want to commence an undergraduate degree programme in Canada. The value of this bursary is decided on an individual basis, based on the student’s level of financial need and availability of funds.
Established in 1848, the University of Ottawa Technology offers high-quality learning, teaching, and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers. It provides its 40,000 students and 5,500 employees with a diverse and stimulating community where study and knowledge are fundamental to all aspects of university life.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FINANCIAL AID BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Students who demonstrate financial need and maintain satisfactory academic standing.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
FINANCIAL AID BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the bursary, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Ottawa. After getting enrolled, applications must be submitted through the Online Scholarships and Bursaries search engine.
Application must include:
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, CV, and cover letter with your application.
- Applications Varies according to the program.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below