Application for the Otumoetai Trust Scholarship For Undergraduate In New Zealand- 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Waikato University in New Zealand.
With the intention of supporting undergraduate students, the fund is settled by the trustees of Otumoetai Licensing (Charitable) Trust at the Waikato University.The scholars will receive the amount worth up to Up to $9,000 over three years.
The University of Waikato is a world-class education institute. It offers internationally benchmarked teaching and research. It provides a wide range of qualifications from undergraduate certificates and degrees through to postgraduate research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
OTUMOETAI TRUST SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- To be eligible for this fund, candidates must be a New Zealand citizen and have accepted an offer to study full-time in the first year of an undergraduate degree at the University of Waikato.
- Applicants must complete their secondary schooling at Otumoetai College
- For admission in an undergraduate degree program, you must have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
OTUMOETAI TRUST SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For gaining this opportunity, you need to be registered as a full-time undergraduate student at the university. After taking full-time enrollment, you can apply for the bursary through the link: https://my.waikato.ac.nz/sitsvision/wrd/siw_lgn
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 15th, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below