Application for the Oulu Scholarships for International Students in Finland – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Oulu in Finland.
The University provides scholarships to academically talented international students studying for a Master’s degree at the University. The financial aid positions will be granted in the form of a tuition fee waiver covering 50% or 75% of the full tuition fee
The University of Oulu is one of the largest universities in Finland, located in the city of Oulu. It was founded on July 8, 1958. The university has around 16,000 students and 3,000 staff.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
OULU SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students can apply for this Master’s Scholarship Scheme.
- Applicants are eligible to apply for a University of Oulu IM Scholarship 2020-21 if they meet the admissions criteria and are liable to pay the tuition fee. The application will be processed in the selection procedure only if the applicant meets the admissions criteria. In order to retain the program in the following year of study, a student must have completed 55 ECTS by the end of the previous academic year.
- All applicants are required to prove a high level of proficiency in the English language. All programmes ask the applicant to submit documented evidence of their level of English.
OULU SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are required to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university and after that, they will be considered for the grant. Application documents, which are required for all of the programmes are the following:
Application must include:
- Copy of Bachelor’s (or higher) degree certificate in original language / Temporary (provisional) degree certificate
- Copy of transcript of records of Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in the original language
- Proof of language proficiency
- Copy of passport’s information page or a copy of an official ID card
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Two reference forms
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 22, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below