Application for the Out-of-State Tuition Fee Waivers for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Florida in USA.
The scholarship will be rewarded on the basis of merit and offered to intelligent and excellent international students who hold high GPAs. The selected students will receive the award in the form of tuition fee waivers issues every year for up to 4 years of study at UFL. The winners of the financial aid positions will get a sum of $8,000 to $20,000 per year for up to 4 years towards the tuition fee of the undertaken undergrad programme at UFL.
The University of Florida is a public land-grant research university positioned at 173 in the QS Global World Rankings. It strives to enable its students to lead and influence the next generation and beyond for economic, cultural, and societal benefit.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
OUT-OF-STATE TUITION FEE WAIVERS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants that reside out of the state or in any other international country are both eligible to apply.
- Students can apply to any undergraduate degree programme at UFL.
- The applicants must be freshman students.
- The applicants must hold a GPA of 4.4 to 4.6 or SAT scores of 1330 to 1470 or ACT scores of 30 to 34 to get accepted at UFL.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 80, TOEFL PBT – 550, and IELTS – 6.0.
OUT-OF-STATE TUITION FEE WAIVERS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants need to create their student ID on the university’s application portal to apply. Eligible out-of-state students will be considered upon applying.
Application must include:
- Residency proof for tuition purposes
- Proof of immunization
- Academic records
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st November, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below