Application for the Owen Browning Scholarships for International Students in Forestry, New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Canterbury in Forestry, New Zealand.
The program aims to promote postgraduate study for highly motivated students at the School of Forestry in New Zealand. The values of opportunities are various, determined each year from time to time for students who want to study master or PhD program at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
The University of Canterbury is the second oldest university in New Zealand and ranked within the top 500 universities in the world. It has also been awarded a 5-Star QS ranking for internationally-renowned research and teaching.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
OWEN BROWNING SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Have been admitted or who are eligible for admission to postgraduate studies in Forestry at the University of Canterbury.
- Must have a previous year degree.
- All nationalities.
- MForSc, MSc in Environmental Science, and PhD degree in Forestry or Forestry Engineering.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
OWEN BROWNING SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below