Application for the Oxford Brookes PhD Studentship for UK & EU Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Oxford Brookes University in UK.
This is a full-time 30-year PhD studentship designed for those candidates who wish to pursue a PhD degree program for the academic year 2020/21. The study program will provide a minimum stipend plus fees (2019/20 bursary rate is £15,009). The University fees and bench fees at the Home/EU rate will be met by the University for the 3 years of the Studentship.
Founded in 1992, Oxford Brookes University is a public university that offers various research degree programs and many others. It has several thousand international students who between them represent more than 130 countries.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD STUDENTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Seekers from UK and EU country.
- The PhD support will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants should have a first or upper second class honours degree from a Higher Education Institution in the UK.
- EU Applicants must have a valid IELTS Academic test certificate (or equivalent) with an overall minimum score of 7.0 and no score below 6.0 issued in the last 2 years by an approved test centre.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
PHD STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For receiving this grant, claimants need to enrol in the PhD degree program at the university. Applicants must have an application form
(http://www.hls.brookes.ac.uk/images/research/phd-studentship-application-form-jan-14.doc) and send it to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Claimants need to have copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae) and standardized test scores.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below