Application for the Oxford Scholarships for Pakistani Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Vicky Noon Educational Foundation in UK.
The size and duration of awards vary according to each scholar’s circumstances. These will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, financial need and the potential social contribution made by the applicant on their return to Pakistan. The size and duration of awards vary according to each scholar’s circumstances. In recent years these have ranged from partial awards (for example, a contribution of £3,000) to fully-funded award (a full covers 100% of course fees and a grant of at least £14,777 for living costs).
The Vicky Noon Educational Foundation was established in 1992 by Lady Viqarunnissa Noon, the distinguished social worker and wife of the seventh Prime Minister of Pakistan Feroz Khan Noon. The programs at Oxford are funded by the Foundation, the University and a number of generous partners.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
OXFORD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Pakistani candidates can apply for these awards.
- These are awarded in all subjects offered by Oxford University.
- You must be applying to start a new full- or part-time masters or DPhil course at Oxford.
- You must be a national of and ordinarily resident in Pakistan. You should be intending to return to Pakistan once your course is completed.
- The Trustees are, however, willing to consider applicants who believe there were exceptional circumstances which explain why they studied abroad.
- Programs will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, financial need and the potential social contribution made by the applicant and their future plans on their return to Pakistan.
- To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- The English language is the medium of instruction at Oxford, so the candidates must have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English to be able to understand the courses easily.
OXFORD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be eligible for consideration for this free study, applicants must be successful in being offered a place on their course after consideration of applications received by the relevant January deadline for the course.
Application must include:
- To apply, learners must be ready to submit the degree certificate, CV, Test score, etc.
- Relevant January deadline for your course
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below