Application for the Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Oxford in UK.
The aim of the program is to assist dazzling applicants who want to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. The sponsorship will cover 100% of course fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £15,009).
The Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann awards and Leadership Programme have established in 2015 thanks to generous donations from multiple donors to mark the 95th birthday of Lord Weidenfeld.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
OXFORD-WEIDENFELD AND HOFFMANN PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants are eligible to apply.
- For this grant, the residential area of a candidate should be Canada, China (including Hong Kong), Afghanistan Albania Algeria Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Chile China China Tibet China, Hong Kong SAR China, Macau SAR Colombia Comoros Congo, Dem. Rep. Congo, Rep. Costa Rica Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji French Guiana Gabon Gambia, The Georgia Ghana Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hungary India Indonesia Iran Iraq Israel Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea (North) Korea (South) Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao PDR Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Lithuania Macedonia, FYR Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar (Burma) Namibia Nauru Nepal Niger Nigeria Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian territories Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Qatar Réunion Romania n Federation Rwanda Saint Helena Samoa São Tomé and Príncipe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Sudan Sri Lanka St Kitts and Nevis St Lucia St Vincent and the Grenadines Sudan Suriname Swaziland Syria Taiwan (Republic of China) Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Timor-Leste (East Timor) Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda United Arab Emirates Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela Vietnam Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
- Eligible Courses: BCL Bachelor of Civil Law, MBA Master of Business Administration
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- MJur Magister Juris
- MPP Master of Public Administration and Policy
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- MSc Comparative Social Policy
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Contemporary Chinese Studies
- MSt Diplomatic Studies
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Education (Comparative and International Education)
- MSc Education (Higher Education)
- MSc Environmental Change and Management
- MSc Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc Financial Economics
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
- MSc Global Health Science
- MSc International Health and Tropical Medicine
- MSt Islamic Studies and History
- MSt Jewish Studies
- MSt Korean Studies
- MSc Latin American Studies
- MSc Law and Finance
- MSc Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- MSc Migration Studies
- MSc Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- MSc Modern South Asian Studies
- MSc Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- MSc Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- MSc Social Science of the Internet
- MSc Water Science, Policy and Management
- Applicants must be applying to start a new undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at Oxford.
- You should be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed. Students currently at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholars.
- These are available for pursuing a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University of Oxford.
- You should be able to demonstrate a connection between your subject of study and your longer-term career objectives, explaining how you see your professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in your country of origin or at a wider regional or international level.
- The above qualities will be assessed during the selection process, including using your undergraduate or postgraduate degree application form, your Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Questionnaire and (if relevant) your interview.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
OXFORD-WEIDENFELD AND HOFFMANN PROGRAMME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below