The application for the PAAH Mellon Post-Doctoral Fellowships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Library Company of Philadelphia for all International Students in USA.
The Library Company of Philadelphia hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 fellowship. The Library Company of Philadelphia has set-up a tertiary fellowship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Research. The organization will award the selected students a sum of $50,000 academically to cover the educational costs of a research degree in the USA. Library Company of Philadelphia has allocated fellowship specifically for the following fields below.
The Library Company of Philadelphia and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Library Company of Philadelphia, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
LIBRARY COMPANY OF PHILADELPHIA APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Applicants can undertake the research programme in African-American history at the institute..
You’re eligible if you are:
- A students of all nationalities
- The applicants must hold a PhD by 1st September 2023.
- Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- The students must comply with the requirements of the programme they choose. English proficiency is required.
HOW TO APPLY FOR LIBRARY COMPANY OF PHILADELPHIA
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Research proposal,
- A copy of their passport,
- And academic transcripts from every previous institution they have attended.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 3rd March 2023. Late applications will not be considered.