Application for the Nottingham Undergraduate Financial Aid for International Students in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the New Zealand Ministry of Health in New Zealand.
The Pacific Health Scholarships (formerly known as the ANIVA Scholarships) contribute to improving access to health services for Pacific peoples by assisting the development of the Pacific health and disability workforce. The financial aid positions will be made of $10,000 for Medical and Dentistry students $5,000 for all remaining qualifications
The Ministry of Health is the public service department of New Zealand charged with the public health of New Zealand.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PACIFIC HEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- be a New Zealand resident or permanent resident at the time of the application
- be enrolled in a health-related course/qualification
- be enrolled at an approved NZQA accredited tertiary provider in New Zealand
PACIFIC HEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of applying is online.
Application must include:
- Access the online form
- Attach an official transcript for tertiary study.
- Provide evidence of Pacific Islands descent (passport, birth certificate, reference letter)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 10, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below