Application for the Padova International Excellence Scholarships Programme in Italy – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Padova in Canada.
The funding opportunity is open for those candidates who want to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university for the academic year 2022/2023.
The University of Padova is a premier Italian university located in the city of Padua, Italy. The University of Padua was founded in 1222 as a school of law and was one of the most prominent universities in early modern Europe.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PADOVA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply.
- highly talented prospective international students from all over the world wishing to enroll in one of the University of Padova Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees completely held in English.
- To be eligible, you must:
- Have a non-Italian nationality
- Hold a non-Italian secondary school diploma (for first-cycle degree applicants) or a non-Italian first-cycle / Bachelor diploma (for second-cycle / Master degree applicants)
- Have been admitted to one of the University of Padova degree courses taught in English
- Not benefit from other national or international scholarships or grants.
- Be able to comply with the conditions for obtaining an Italian visa
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
PADOVA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can apply for the scholarship directly when completing the application form of the chosen Degree Course. Students will be automatically considered for the selection procedure if they meet the eligibility criteria.
Application must include:
- Curriculum vitae has written in English
- Cover letter in English
- For Master course applicants: a copy of your degree, if you have already graduated, and a Transcript of Records of your previous qualifications
- Copy of an ID document (ID card or passport)
- Any other document requested by your chosen degree course.
- English language or other language certifications if required by the chosen course (see the courses description and the Call for Applications for detailed information)
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below