The application for the PAIRWISE Msc Research Scholarship for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by PAIRWISE for all interested students in Africa, Central and South America.
Dispersal of Antibiotic Resistance and antibiotics in Water ecosystems and Influence on livestock and aquatic wildlife (PAIRWISE) project focuses on dispersal and dynamics of antibiotic resistant bacteria (ARB), antibiotic resistance genes (ARG) and antibiotics (ATB) in aquatic environments affected by wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs), with a ‘One Health’ perspective (https://www.jpiamr.eu/projects/pairwise/) in the catchments of both River Rwizi and Aswa.
The scholarship will support tuition, research costs, and a modest stipend. The applicants must therefore be full-time students. The support is available to applicants who are nearing successful completion of year one, and preparing to start research projects in the 2021/2022 Academic Year.
PAIRWISE MSC RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- The scholarships are open to eligible MSc. students who are duly registered for programmes in the disciplines of Biology, Zoology, Biochemistry or Wildlife.
- Applications from suitably qualified females are particularly encouraged.
- Laboratory skills in microbiology and molecular genetics will be of added advantage.
- Willingness and ability to work in remote areas of western and northern Uganda.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PAIRWISE MSC RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP
The application package should include:
- One-page motivation letter on the research topic of interest.
- Curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages).
- Copies of academic documents.
- Evidence of registration on an MSc. programme at Makerere University.
- Recommendation letters from two academic referees.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
Applications should be compiled into a single PDF file and submitted electronically to the
Principal Investigator, Assoc. Prof. Charles Masembe ([email protected]), and a copy to Dr. Robinson Odong ([email protected]), by 14th January 2022.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Scholarship >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Scholarship >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Scholarship >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Scholarship >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Scholarship >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Scholarship >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Scholarship >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.