Application for the PAIS PhD Studentships for Domestic & International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Warwick in UK.
This study program provides a full funding opportunity to all eligible students who are intending to enrol in a PhD degree program at the university in the UK. The university will provide full academic fees and a maintenance grant in line with the UK Research Council standard stipend for up to three and a half years.
The University of Warwick is a British campus university that was founded in 1965. It offers an award-winning service to students both before and throughout their studies.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PAIS PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The PhD support will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Have obtained a Masters-level degree in a relevant subject area from a recognized institution of higher education by 30 September 2021.
- Have a strong undergraduate qualification in a relevant subject area, if possible.
- Have the requisite standard of English (see Entry Requirements).
- When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- If English is not your first language, you must have an IELTS score of 7.0 with no more than two components at 6.5 or 6.0, or other accepted language test.
PAIS PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must attach the all required documents such as CV, academic transcripts, and two scholarship references.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below