Application for the Pakistan Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Edinburgh Napier University in UK.
The educational program is open for students from Pakistan who are going to enroll in a full-time bachelor’s or master’s course at Edinburgh Napier University in the UK. The scholars will grant to all the selected candidates with £2,000 for an undergraduate or postgraduate course.
Edinburgh Napier University is a wonderful educational and environmental institution. It has a high rate of jobs. It has established good connections with many employers and business. It comprises three campuses which are full of modern facilities and a pleasant environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PAKISTAN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- You must be living in Pakistan at the time of application
- You are self-funding your course
- You should hold an offer to study a bachelor or one year Masters course in September 2022 or January 2023
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in arts & media, business, and computing, engineering, biosciences, and healthcare.
- Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- For most of the courses, the university accepts IELTS and Duolingo.
PAKISTAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates will automatically be considered for the opportunity after participating in an applicable course.
Application must include:
- All applicants might be required to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below