Application for the ParisTech Bridge Awards for International Students in France – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the ParisTech Bridge School in France.
The study grant aims to provide financial support to international students commencing master’s and doctorate level programs at ParisTech Bridge School. The ParisTech Bridge School will provide an award amount of 10 000€ for the successful candidates.
Founded in 1747, ParisTech Bridge School is a university-level institution of higher education and research in the field of science, engineering and technology. ENPC offers high-level programmes in an extensive range of fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PARISTECH BRIDGE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Master and Doctorate level programs in the field of Engineering.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree for a masters’ degree and they must hold a master’s degree for a doctorate level program.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the school.
- If you have an equivalent international test or exam, Cambridge ESOL exams, IELTS or TOEFL, go to see Stacey Benoit in B120 or Monique Schumacher in B223 with the original of your certificate, score report etc. so that equivalence can be officially recognized.
PARISTECH BRIDGE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this funding opportunity, candidates must take admission in a masters or doctoral degree at ParisTech Bridge School. After that, they can complete application form. The application process must be done by using our online submission tool: https://crm.enpc.fr/community/enpc/custom_forms/184
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- A copy of passport
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below