Application for the Part-Time Postgraduate Part Fee International Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Westminster in UK.
Students, who are from the UK/EU and enrolling in a part-time master course at the university, will be selected for this scheme. The scholarship will grant to all successful candidates with the award of £2,000 per academic year throughout an approved course.
The University of Westminster carries the reputation of being one of the oldest higher education institutions in Britain. It came into existence as the Royal Polytechnic Institute in 1838. It offers a range of 180 UG courses, 231 PG courses, and 99 professional & short courses including full-time, part-time, open, and distance learning courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
NCUK TAUGHT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK/EU applicants are eligible to apply.
- Part-time master degree programme in various fields
- Must be from UK/EU
- Must hold an offer for a part-time master’s course for September 2022 at the University of Westminster.
- To be enrolled in a master’s programme at the university, you must have a minimum upper second class honours degree.
- For most of the courses, the university recognizes IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- All applicants are required to submit the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 13 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below