Application for the Partial Awards for International Students in Germany – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the RWTH International Academy in Germany.
The funding programme helps highly motivated students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree programme for the academic year 2021-2022. The financial aid positions will provide a deduction of 33% of the course fees to the eligible international students.
The RWTH International Academy was established in 1999 and is the official continuing education university at RWTH Aachen University. It offers different master’s, diploma courses and preparatory courses for students from all over the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PARTIAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from Australia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Egypt, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Russia and Turkey.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible for the programme candidates are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
PARTIAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, you must take admission at the RWTH International Academy. After that, you must complete and submit an online application.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit: motivation letter, CV, academic records, Letter of Recommendation, Additional documents to support your application (e.g. certificates for (extra) curricular activities) and a colour photo of yourself.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below