Application for the Partial Scholarships for Developing Countries Students in Denmark – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the International People’s College in Denmark.
This scholarship is available to students from developing countries who have limited financial resources. Students will receive partial assistance towards conducting the applied programme at IPC. IPC will extend partial scholarships to the selected students towards the study of the programme of their choice.
The International People’s College is a Danish Folk High School and is one of the best in its field. It works with active global citizenship and encourages students to take an active part in the development of the world and the local community of the college.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Developing countries Students are eligible to apply.
- Certificate and diploma level courses and subjects offered at IPC are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have qualifications relevant to the applied programme to be admitted to IPC.
- The applicants must be able to speak, understand and read English fluently.
PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interest applicants must fill out and submit the application form provided on the IPC portal. Eligible students will be considered for the scholarship.
Application must include:
- Educational qualification
- Work experiences
- Essay – Why do you want to attend IPC?
- Financial statement
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below