Application for the Partnership for International Education Scholarship in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the American National University in USA.
The award is accessible for brilliant overseas students who want to pursue the undergraduate or graduate degree coursework at the university in the United States. The American National University will provide the amount of $2,400 for the eligible students. There are 100 awards available.
American National University is a postsecondary, nationally-profit educational institution that has multiple campuses in the US. It offers master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees, diploma programs, certificate programs, and professional training and certifications.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PARTNERSHIP EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- International students who have an F1 or M1 Visa and have completed the application process are eligible for the opportunity.
- For taking affirmation in the university, applicants ought to have a previous degree.
- Applicants can demonstrate their English language proficiency by the following test scores;
- Undergraduates: 500 on Paper-based test, 61 on Internet-based test.
- Graduates: 530 on the Paper-based test, 71 on the Internet-based test.
- Undergraduates: 6.0 overall band score.
- Graduated: 6.5 overall band score.
- PEARSON Test of English Academics Score Report
- Undergraduates: 44
- Graduates: 58.
PARTNERSHIP EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the award, students have to enrol in the undergraduate or graduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you can apply for the grant.
Application must include:
- The university may ask you for a letter of sponsorship, financial statement, copy of passport and academic transcripts.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below