Application for the Pasteur Network Talent Awards for International Students in France – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Institut Pasteur in France.
The institute is exclusively offering international students this award towards their research degrees to help deserving candidates cover any expense related to the candidate’s career in the network like the development of a research project within the RIIP, including costs for mobility, publication, training, and participation in a course. The selected international scientists will receive ten thousand Euros (10.000€) as a reward which will be directed to the awardee’s host institute.
The Pasteur Institute is a French non-profit private research foundation dedicated to the study of advancing science, medicine, and public health. It was founded in 1887 with a mission to help prevent and treat diseases, mainly those of infectious origin, through research, teaching, and public health initiatives.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PASTEUR NETWORK TALENT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all international countries including EU and non-EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can undertake a postgraduate research programme available at Pasteur.
- The applicants must be a scientist working since at least three (3) years at an institute of the Pasteur International Network.
- The applicants must have a master’s degree or an equivalent university degree in science, medicine, or related fields delivered by a university located outside of France or equivalent.
- The students must be very fluent in English as the programmes are taught in the same language. TOEFL or similar proficiency test scores are accepted.
PASTEUR NETWORK TALENT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must sign in to the application portal of the university and complete the application process of the desired programme. The applicants are required to fill this form in English and mail it to[email protected] in a PDF file format named as follows: “Name of the Institute-Name of the candidate-Talent_Award_2021” to apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Passport size photo
- A photocopy or scan of your identity card/passport
- Good quality copy
- A color copy of your visa and residence permit
- A copy of your last diploma
- A translation of your Master degree diploma
- Postal address
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 3rd September, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below