Application for the Pathway to Victoria Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Bendigo Kangan Institute in Australia.
The scholarships are aimed at providing financial assistance to international students to enable them to achieve their goals. The Pathway to Victoria Scholarship has been made possible by funding from the Victorian Government through Study Melbourne. It is available to new commencing international students with a packaged offer letter. The Bendigo Kangan Institute will provide the amount of AU$2,500 and will be applied when you enroll in your principal course. The scholarship will be deducted from your tuition fees and not payable directly to you.
Kangan Institute is a TAFE provider in Melbourne, Australia. Kangan Institute was established as the Broadmeadows College of TAFE on 28 February 1986, when it was formally opened by Prime Minister Bob Hawke. In August 1995, the institution was renamed the Kangan Institute of TAFE in honor of Myer Kangan, the founder of the TAFE system in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PATHWAY TO VICTORIA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- VET program in any subject area.
- Must be a new commencing student and accepted a packaged pathway offer letter for:
- English for Academic Purpose (EAP) program packaged with VET programs
- VET program is packaged with another VET program at a higher Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) level.
- Have a valid student visa at the commencement of the pathway program.
- Must have valid Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) in the principle* course.
- Students must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- You will need to provide evidence of your Language, Literacy, and Numeracy (LLN) skills. They will accept any one of the following as your evidence:
- Evidence of a Year 12 Certificate, Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL) senior or equivalent completion that is issued by the Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA) or equivalent in other states or territories. We do not accept certificates issued by schools or colleges.
- Certificate IV or above qualification (where the language of instruction is English).
PATHWAY TO VICTORIA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All applicants must have to enroll in the VET degree programme at the university. You will be automatically considered for this scholarship when you apply to Bendigo TAFE and Kangan Institute.
Application must include:
- All students are required to provide a Unique Student Identifier. One of the following Proof of Age documents will be required
- Current Learner’s / Driver’s license
- ‘Keypass’ Card or
- Proof of Age Card
- Applications are open throughout the year.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below