Application for the Patrick Henry Maddren $1000 Scholarship for Outstanding Students – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at by Patrick Henry Maddren for interested students in the United States.
The Patrick Henry Maddren Scholarship has been created to help one student defray the high cost of university tuition. Patrick believes that everyone who seeks high education should be able to do so. The Patrick Henry Maddren Scholarship is the result of his commitment.
PATRICK HENRY MADDREN SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- High school senior currently accepted at an accredited college or university
- Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university.
- Submit an essay of 700-800 words answering the following question.
- What is your best solution for resolution of the student loan debt crisis?
PATRICK HENRY MADDREN SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Submissions must be made via email, in the form of an attached WORD-DOC, and emailed to [email protected].
The following information must immediately follow your 700-800 word essay:
- First Name/Last Name
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- If still in high school, please provide:
- Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD)
- The college/university you are applying to, or have been accepted at
- If you are a freshman/sophomore/junior, please provide
- The accredited college/university you are currently enrolled at.
- Your current GPA
- Your personal bio in 270 characters or less.
Click here for more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below