Application for the Paul Compton Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The programme encourages and assists postgraduate students of the School of Business experiencing financial need by making a contribution towards tuition costs. The amount of the support will be at least $6,500 but will not exceed the annual income from the fund and will be payable towards the cost of tuition fees of the Approved Program.
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is a higher education university in Australia. It provides many undergraduates, associates, Masters, PhD, and higher doctorate degrees in different fields of study.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PAUL COMPTON SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate degree programme in Business and Economics.
- Must intend to enrol or be enrolled in an approved postgraduate coursework program in the School of Business full-time.
- Has a minimum of 16 units to complete in their approved program.
- support will be awarded on the basis of evidence of financial need and personal qualities, including leadership potential.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
PAUL COMPTON SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, CV, and documentary evidence of financial need.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below