Application for the Paul Haarman Grant for USA Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Paul Haarman in USA.
The programme aims to support undergraduate students in the USA. The award will help three talented students cover the high cost of tuition. The three deserving winners of the Paul Haarman Grant will see a reduction in their tuition accounts of $1000 each.
Paul Haarman is the Managing Director of Renaissance Empowered Companies. He is also a seasoned e private equity investor, wealth advisor, and entrepreneur.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PAUL HAARMAN GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be currently enrolled at an accredited US college or university as a Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Aspirants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
PAUL HAARMAN GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must provide the following information via email, with their essay attached.
- First and Last Name
- Telephone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Expected year of Graduation.
- University or College where currently enrolled
- Most recent GPA
Application must include:
- Write a creative essay of 700-850 words addressing the following question“Describe something you’re passionate about. What makes it so appealing?”
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below