Application for the Paul Haarman Scholarships for USA Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Paul Haarman in USA.
There are three awards available for students who are currently enrolled at an accredited US college or university. The three deserving winners of the Paul Haarman support will see a reduction in their tuition accounts of $1000 each.
Paul Haarman is a seasoned private equity investor, wealth advisor, and entrepreneur with over 30-years’ experience in high net worth blueprinting. Having battled various health issues, including cancer, he is a fighter who personally never loses hope and professionally never quits.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PAUL HAARMAN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All bache Vietnam, India, USA, and other European Union countries
- Postgraduate degree in any subject at Bangor University.
- The applicants must be accepted in the applied postgraduate degree programme.
- The applicants must be full-time international students.
- The applicants must hold strong undergraduate and graduate degree certification to admission to Bangor University.
- The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0, PTE Academic – 56, TOEFL IBT – 75, and Duolingo – 105.
PAUL HAARMAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must provide the following information via email, with their essay attached.
- First and Last Name
- Telephone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Expected year of Graduation.
- University or College where currently enrolled
- Most recent GPA
Application must include:
- Submit a creative essay of 700-850 words addressing the following question” Describe a background story that is essential to who you are.”
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below