Application for the Paul Opstad Awards for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Iowa in USA.
This grant will be awarded to a full or part-time graduate student in the College of Education for the academic session 2021/2022.
The University of Iowa is a nationally and internationally renowned institution of higher learning. It offers a variety of graduate, undergraduate, postgraduate, research, and engineering programmes to help students reach their goals.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PAUL OPSTAD AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Graduate degree courses in any field offered by the university.
- To be eligible, candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- For applying, you need to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Aspirants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study there.
PAUL OPSTAD AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this award, aspirants have to take admission in graduate degree coursework at the university. The grant is awarded automatically to eligible students upon admission.
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to submit the transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, resume, photocopy of passport, and pre-qualification degree.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below