Application for the Paula and Tony Kinnane Art History funding for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The educational award is open for the Australian and Overseas participants who want to commence undergraduate degree program at UQ in the year 2020.The bursary will provide an amount of $12,000 for all successful participants per year.
The University of Queensland was established by the state parliament in 1909. It is a public research university which is also recognized as Australia’s fifth oldest university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PAULA AND TONY KINNANE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian and International candidates are eligible.
- An undergraduate degree program in the field of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the university.
- Must enroll as a full-time participant.
- An applicant must complete their previous academic qualification which is equivalent to an Australian year 12.
- The students are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability.
PAULA AND TONY KINNANE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For receiving this opportunity, the candidates need to be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at UQ. After completing the enrollment, the participants will automatically consider for the grant.
Application must include:
- The university might ask students to submit copies of their academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and language ability proof.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below