Application for the PCBT Awards For International Applicant In Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Perth College of Business & Technology in Autralia.
International and Australian candidates have the opportunity to be trained and experienced in a real Hospitality Industry Placement.Scholarship offers, International students: 10% reduction in tuition fees (ASM / ACAE / Career Australia Students are entitled for 20% reduction in tuition fees) and Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident students: 30% reduction in tuition fees
Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT) is one of the Nationally Recognised and Registered Hospitality, Management & Business Training providers, located in the heart of the City of Perth, capital and the fast-growing city of Western Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- This is available to international applicants who hold one of the following passports and Australian Permanent Residents:
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Botswana, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Maldives, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay.
- remains enrolled in full-time study in compulsory terms at PCBT College and remains enrolled in the course listed on their Letter of Offer and these are available to learn all the courses offered at Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT).
- All courses offered at PCBT (English, Business, Management, Hospitality, Commercial Cookery, and upcoming exciting courses!).
- The International & Local pupils are awarded to International & Local pupils, who meet minimum Academic and English requirements to enroll at PCBT.
- The International & Local holder is not available in conjunction with any other PCBT College / offer / promotion / discount / grant.
- The International & Local holder is not transferable to a third party or redeemable for cash.
- The International & Local learners are calculated and applied on a per term basis.
- The International & Local learners are available to new candidates at PCBT only.
SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of application is online. Download the Application form for Enrolment and email it to [email protected] along with required admissions documents.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 29, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below