Application for the Peace Scholarships Fund for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Texas A&M University in USA.
Peace educational fund is a program which provides scholarships for selected women from other countries for graduate study in the United States and Canada. Texas A&M University will provide an educational fund to successful women candidates for graduate studies.
Established in 1879, Texas A&M University is a first public institution of higher education in Texas. The university provides many undergraduates, associate, master, PhD, and higher doctorate degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PEACE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world (except the United States or Canada).
- Graduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- An applicant must be qualified for admission to full-time graduate study and working toward a graduate degree in an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
- A student who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada is not eligible.
- The studentships are not given for online courses, research, internships or practical training if not combined with coursework.
- To qualify for her first scholarship, an applicant must have a full year of coursework remaining, be enrolled and in residence for the entire school year.
- Doctoral students who have completed coursework and are working only on dissertations are not eligible as first-time applicants.
- For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- If your native language is not English, you are required to submit proof of English proficiency.
PEACE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants can apply for the opportunity s through the Texas A&M’s University application. To begin the application process, please follow these steps:
- Login to University application page using your Net ID.
- Be sure to complete the Eligibility and Financial Resources pages within the International/Study Abroad section of the application.
- Complete the application following the instructions.
Application must include:
- Letters of recommendation, publications, etc.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below