Application for the PEAES Postdoctoral Fellowships for International Students in USA – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the Library Company of Philadelphia in USA.
The fellowships provide scholars with the opportunity to investigate the history of commerce, finance, technology, manufacturing, agriculture, internal improvements, economic policymaking and other topics.The stipend is $40,000 for the academic year, or if the award is divided between two scholars, $20,000 per semester.
The mission of the Library Company is to preserve, interpret, make available, and augment the valuable materials within its care.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PEAES POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of any country can apply.
- The fellowships provide scholars with the opportunity to investigate the history of commerce, finance, technology, manufacturing, agriculture, internal improvements, economic policymaking and other topics. Applicants may be citizens of any country, and they must hold a PhD by September 1, 2019. Senior scholars are particularly encouraged to apply.
- The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
PEAES POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, go to the application page to fill out an online coversheet and upload a single portable document format (PDF) containing a brief résumé, a two- to four-page description of the proposed research, and a writing sample of no more than 25 pages.
Application must include:
- In addition, two letters of recommendation should be submitted online in PDF format. Candidates are strongly encouraged to inquire about the appropriateness of the proposed topic before applying.
- For more information about the NEH award, contact James Green via telephone (215) 546-3181 or e-mail. For more information about the PEAES award
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below