Application for the Peel Studentships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Lancaster University in UK.
Lancaster University, also officially known as the University of Lancaster, is a public research university in Lancaster, Lancashire, England. The Peel Studentship Trust was established in 1964 by donations from the Dowager Countess Eleanor Peel Trust. Up to £4,000 and paid in three termly instalments dependent on satisfactory academic progression.
The awards are available for the support of students for first or higher degrees, in any subject. The period of the award is one academic year, although students can apply each year. The value of the award is determined by the Trustees in each case.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PEEL STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Applicants must be aged 21 and over on the first day of the first term for which they are seeking assistance. The award is based on academic merit and financial hardship. The Trustees will consider both academic and financial positions.
- The application process (see below) for this award is very competitive and therefore only fully completed applications will be considered. A maximum of approximately 20 awards is made each year.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
PEEL STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Please download and complete a Peel Trust Studentship Application Form using the Peel Studentship Guidance Notes to help you.
- Completed applications should be returned by the due date to Peel Secretary, Student Funding Service, c/o The Base, University House, Lancaster University, Lancaster, LA1 4YW
- Please note that the selection process is made during the summer and successful applicants will be notified by August.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 28th May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below