Application for the Perdana International Postgraduate Scholarship in Malaysia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Perdana University in Malaysia.
The main purpose of the programme is to support international students who want to pursue a master’s studies for the academic year 2020/21. The Perdana University will provide a 50% discount on tuition-fee to the successful candidates for master’s study.
Established in 2011, Perdana University aims to be one of the premier universities in the world, contributing to the global community through the pursuit of excellence in education, research and service.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PERDANA POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Masters degree in a range of subject area.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- As an international candidate, you are advised first to check that you meet the entry requirements before beginning the application process.
- You will be asked to show evidence of English language proficiency. Students must have a good command of English.
PERDANA POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- First, apply to Perdana University and receive your offer letter.
- Prepare documents as required. Here is the checklist for you to ensure that you have all the documents that are needed.
- Register with EMGS by log in to https://educationmalaysia.gov.my
- application Form (Download)
Application must include:
- You must submit the admission documents such as NRIC/Passport copy, academic certificate and transcripts, and latest resume via email to enquiry-at-perdanauniversity.edu.my
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below