Application for the Performance Sport Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Strathclyde in UK.
The amazing part of this opportunity is that it will provide academic flexibility, World-Class sports science and medical support for students along with financial assistance towards training and competition costs. At the University of Strathclyde, winner of the Performance Sport support will get up to £1,000 and support package of £3,750. The amount will be used to meet the expenses of living costs, equipment and study expenses.
The University of Strathclyde is a public research university in Glasgow, Scotland. It was started in 1796 as the Anderson Institute making it the second oldest university in Glasgow. It received its royal charter in 1964 and is considered the first technical university in the United Kingdom.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PERFORMANCE SPORT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications will be received from students from the UK/EU and the rest of the world.
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate Taught/Postgraduate Research program in any subject at the university.
- To be chosen for this opportunity, you will need to have the following credentials:
- Must be competing in a Sportscotland-recognised sport, and priority will be given to students competing in a BUCS-sport who can demonstrate the potential to contribute toward the University’s objective of being ranked in the top 20 in the UK by 2022-23.
- All applicants are competing at junior or senior international level.
- Must be competing at an elite level within disability sport and our new £31m Sports Facility is fully accessible.
- The institution offers 500 courses for undergraduate, postgraduate taught and postgraduate research. Admission requirements of each course vary.
- Strathclyde University accepts several English language tests as proof of proficiency in English:
IELTS: 6.5 overall
Faculty of Science: IELTS: 6.0 overall
PERFORMANCE SPORT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates must use this online form to send their application for this Performance Sport Scholarship. To gain access to the application system, candidates must have applied for undergraduate or master admission in a degree program at any level at the University of Strathclyde.
Application must include:
- Interested students can be asked to provide documents like an academic transcript, copy of passport (If they are international students), evidence of English proficiency and pre-qualification documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 14, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below