Application for the PERIDOT Research Program for Researchers in Pakistani and French – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the Franco-Pakistani Hubert Curien Partnership (PHC) in Pakistani and French.
The objective of this program is to develop new scientific and technological cooperation between French and Pakistani higher education institutions/research laboratories by supporting the mobility of researchers from both sides. The programme will cover the followings: The HEC Pakistan will cover, Travel expenses of Pakistani Researchers to foreign: round trip including inland travel, @Rs.200,00, Living allowance in Pakistan for Foreign Researchers: @Rs.5000 per diem for short stay <= 10 days, @Rs.3000 per diem for long-stay > 10 days up to 3 months
PERIDOT is the Hubert Curien partnership set up between France and Pakistan. It is developed in Pakistan by the Higher Education Commission (HEC), and in France by the Ministries of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE) and Higher Education, Research and Innovation (MESRI)
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PERIDOT RESEARCH PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicant (PI) must hold a full-time faculty position at public/HEC-approved private university for research funding.
- Pakistani and French applicants can apply for the programme.
- Applicants must hold a full-time faculty position.
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
PERIDOT RESEARCH PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Joint project (single application) will be submitted on the Campus France website: ?http://www.campusfrance.org/fr/peridot
- The hard copy (04 sets) of submitted online application be sent by the Pakistani PI to Focal Person from Pakistan side.
- The Online Application procedure is in the French language. The PIs should develop a single joint application in English. The application will be submitted by the French PI on Campus France website http://www.campusfrance.org/fr/peridot
Application must include:
- Applicants must have to submit a reference letter.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below