Application for the Perimeter Awards for International Scholars in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics in Canada.
All applicants who are admitted receive full awards (Accommodation, Meals, Living stipend, Full tuition, Health insurance, Books and materials, Laptop and Travel supplement).
Each year up to 30 adventurous and exceptional pupils from countries around the world are admitted to the PSI program. To be eligible for the study minimum TOEFL score required is 90 overall, with a minimum of 25 in writing and speaking.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PERIMETER AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these endowments.
- These are available for pursuing a one-year master’s level course at the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics.
- These are awarded in the field of theoretical physics.
- Holders who have obtained an undergraduate degree in physics and/or math with a minimum of three undergraduate or graduate courses in physics beyond Introductory Physics.
- Applicants must have a TOEFL/IELTS score
PERIMETER AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants can apply via online mode
Application must include:
- To apply, learners must be ready to submit the personal statement should be one page or shorter, copies of official final transcripts and three letters of reference.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below