Application for the Perimeter Scholars International Awards in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Waterloo in Canada.
Through this scholarship, the university aims to support international students who demonstrate excellent academic performance and genuine financial hardship. Each student will get a $30,000 stipend and complete financial support for their degree in Canada.
Established in 1959, the University of Waterloo is a public research university with the main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. It also operates three satellite campuses and four affiliated university colleges. The university offers academic programs administered by six faculties and thirteen faculty-based schools. It is a member of the U15, representing 15 Canadian research universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PERIMETER SCHOLARS AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Masters degree in Science Physics and Astronomy at the university
- All students accepted to the Perimeter Scholars International Program are eligible and will receive the award.
- Students must be Canadian, Permanent resident, or International.
- Applicants must have an honors bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Science or related field with at least a 75% standing.
- Students must have to be proficient knowledge of the English language.
PERIMETER SCHOLARS AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the programme, students have to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the University of Waterloo.
Application must include:
- Supplementary Information Form (SIF)
- Resume, letter, writing sample
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below