Application for the Perry World House Global Innovation Program Postdoctoral Fellowships in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Pennsylvania’s Perry World House in USA.
The fellowship program is seeking postdoctoral fellows who want to study global affairs and have an interest in interdisciplinary outreach and policy relevance.
The Perry World House is a centre for scholarly inquiry, teaching, research, international exchange, policy engagement, and public outreach on pressing global issues.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PERRY WORLD HOUSE PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are available for postdoctoral fellows who study global affairs and have an interest in interdisciplinary outreach and policy relevance.
- Have received their PhD or equivalent degrees (including a J.D. in the case of applicants focused on international legal regimes) in the last two years (not earlier than 2018), or who expect to complete their degree by June 2020.
- Postdoctoral fellows in Global Order and Global Shifts research areas will pursue their own research as well as participate in the intellectual life of the Global Innovation Program and Perry World House.
- Postdoctoral fellows will be expected to give a presentation during the academic year.
- For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
PERRY WORLD HOUSE PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the fellowship, candidates must submit an online application.
Application must include:
- Applicants must complete a short form as well as upload a cover letter, CV/resume, one-page research statement, writing sample, and unofficial PhD transcript (only required for current graduate students).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 13, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below