Application for the PGR Transitional Bursary for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Swansea University in UK.
Any graduate programme including MPhil, MRes, MD, and PhD can be undertaken by EU country students at SU under this application . The students will receive relief on the tuition fee of the applied programme. Swansea University will provide a scholarship towards the tuition fee of the applied graduate programme to selected EU students.
Swansea University is a public research university and is amongst the top 30 research institutions in the UK. It celebrates the heritage of the city of Swansea and the wider Swansea Bay City Region.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PGR TRANSITIONAL BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden are eligible to apply.
- MPhil, MRes, MD, and PhD programmes available at SU are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are required to be EU students admitted in any of the eligible programmes at SU.
- Applicants must hold the necessary qualifications to get admission in the applied graduate programme at Swansea University.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL – 88, IELTS – 6.5, PTE – 62, and Duolingo – 90.
PGR TRANSITIONAL BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are needed to apply through the university login. Students are automatically considered for a bursary. No separate application is required.
Application must include:
- Copy of Transcript
- Secondary Education Transcripts
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Transcripts (PG admissions)
- Copy of Passport
- Proof of Financial Support
- Health Certificate
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation, if required
- Portfolio or Resume
- Personal Interview
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below