Application for the PGT International Excellence Scholarships in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the University of Stirling in the UK.
Up 50 University of Stirling Scholarships are now open international students to study in 2019. Scholarships are awarded in the form of a £5,000 tuition fee waiver and are open to all full-time masters students.
The University of Stirling is a public university founded by Royal charter in. It is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate close to Stirling. This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £5,000 tuition fee waiver.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PGT INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible Masters programme (postgraduate taught programme) at the University of Stirling.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- You must be based on the Stirling campus for the course of study.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
PGT INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. All applications must include:
- Copies of academic qualifications or certificates
- An academic transcript from your undergraduate programme
- One reference
- A research proposal (for research programmes only)
In addition, EU/international students must submit:
- A translated version of your transcript (if necessary)
- Evidence of English language proficiency (if relevant)
And international students who require a visa to enter the UK must also provide:
- A copy of the personal details page of your valid passport
- A copy of your current Tier 4 visa, if you are currently studying in the UK
Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below