Application for the Phar-macy Awards for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Swansea University in UK.
The funding programme encourages talented international students who want to undertake a postgraduate degree programme at Swansea University. The Swansea University will provide an award of £2,000 per year fee reduction to the eligible International students.
Founded in 1920, Swansea University is a renowned, research-intensive institution with an exceptional learning environment and an excellent reputation. There are about 330 university courses and 120 graduate courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHAR-MACY AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate degree programme in MPharm (Hons) Phar-macy degree at Swansea University
- Must obtain a suitable equivalent for entry onto courses at Swansea University.
- Must be an international student to be eligible for this programme.
- Must hold previous year degree
- To be considered for the programme applicants must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- University’s programs are in the English Language; if the student hasn’t met the English Level requirements, he/she will be required to take the English Proficiency Exam.
PHAR-MACY AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must need to meet the documents required at Swansea University.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below